1. All dogs must have up to date proof of rabies vaccinations. All dogs must wear their rabies tags. It is recommended that dogs be up to date on all other vaccinations.
2. Dogs must be properly restrained at all times to maximize safety for people and other dogs. No flexi leashes are allowed in activity areas. Please bring a six-foot leash. If you tether or tie your dog please do so away from activity areas and walking paths. Be mindful that not all dogs deal well with strange dogs approaching them…keep all dogs out of harms way. Do not let your dog approach another dog without asking its owner first.
3. This is a family event, and anyone not conducting himself / herself in an acceptable way may be asked to leave the event grounds by AMRONE event staff.
4. AMRONE reserves the right to have any dog that acts in an aggressive manner removed.
5. Activities will run rain or shine - AMRONE reserves the right to change or cancel individual events.
6. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on camp property.
Possession of weapons is not allowed on camp property. Alcohol is only allowed on Saturday evening in the Dining Hall.
7. All participants are expected to pitch in and help with tasks during the weekend. A sign up sheet will be posted in the dining hall.
8. All participants should check in at the dining hall upon arrival.
Ask before petting or approaching someone else's dog. Parents: be sure your children understand. Dogs wearing red bandanas should not be approached by people or dogs without the owner ok-ing you to do so.
9. Do not let your dog urinate on buildings, equipment or any man made materials. You will be supplied with baggies and must pick up and throw away all poop. Baggies can be found around Camp as well as on the washstand of each unit.
10. Do not let your dogs howl/bark after dark, or for long periods during the day.
11.Fires are only allowed in fire circles. If you use wood that is near the fire circle please replace the wood before you leave on Sunday.
12. Dogs must be crated inside cabins.
13. Cabins do not lock. Please leave valuables at home, or lock them in your car.
14. All cars must be parked in the parking lot for the weekend.
15. Each adult will be required to sign a release of liability/permission to photograph.
16. Children (under 18) must be with their parents/guardians at all times. Children may not be left on their own anywhere on the camp grounds.
17. No yelling / loud noises after dark.
18. All adults and children should refrain from loud play and excitement which can stress dogs (and people) that are unaccustomed to such activity.
19. Please be considerate of all participants, and all dogs.
20. Please respect this site…we want to use it again next year. Be nice to any Girl Scout people you meet!
21. If for some reason you need a vet, are not feeling well, or there is an emergency please let the event staff know immediately. We have an animal hospital and town EMT's on call.